This month, I’m loving…
- Soulpepper Theatre’s production of You Can’t Take It With You featuring Eric Peterson. The show was hilarious and the music was divine.
- The Business Model Canvas to grow and evolve Inspired Practice. I have been exploring this tool through Project Wildfire’s Small Business Workshop series.
- The unexpected gems that surface during World Cafe conversation and in particular, the great group of young people who are part of YPO-Youth Social Enterprise Network. I met with the group to share my journey and facilitate a cafe conversation toward exploring social entrepreneurship through storytelling and discussion.
- How a community can come together to create momentum toward a social movement which is exactly what happened at the recent Starting Up Social Innovation event. I loved reconnecting with folks in the sector and got to be interviewed by Start Up Canada co-founders. Attend a tour activity/event in your part of the country.
- The very practical knowledge and skills I developed during my recent Coaching: A Strategic Tool for Effective Leadership course at the Canadian Management Centre. And as always, the inspiring people I met.
- Having the gift of time this past long weekend to take a 15km bike ride along the waterfront to Leslie Street Spit to explore Tommy Thompson Park.
- Holding newborn babies with their tiny little fingers and perfectly petite features. It helped me to remember how the little joys in life are so important and should be treasured.
There is still so much more to do this month. The rest of May is dedicated to Board of Health activities and kicking off an 8 week program to train for my mountain climbing adventure. Right on!