So. Very. Tired. My head is silently exploding. It is a gloomy grey day today and if there was ever one that encouraged me to return to bed, it would be this one. BUT…this morning started beautifully with a great Sprout orientation for e-mentors (technological hiccups aside). My husband made me coffee and even ran down the street to pick up some more soy milk for me. We had some good laughs and a chat about the humanity of politicians (a story for another time). I have enjoyed a steady flood of very nice thoughtful notes in my inbox.
So mostly things have been good today. On the other hand, I have a do-or-die report to get out the door today and I have been unable to get rid of the rash that has developed on my left ring finger under (and hopefully not as a result of) my wedding band.
Twitter, facebook, email and BlackBerry are getting shut off in t-minus 26 minutes and the following playlist is going to get blasted.
- Beautiful Dawn – The Wailin’ Jennys
- Summertime – Sarah Harmer
- See You When You’re 40 – Dido
- Some of These Days – Serena Ryder
- Somebody Else – Crazy Heart Soundtrack
- Ruby Blue – Roisin Murphy
- Waterloo – ABBA
- Lost Someone – James Brown
- Eggs Over Easy – Martina Sorbara
- You Send Me – Aretha Franklin
- Jamming – Bob Marley & The Wailers
- Pour Me Up Another – Amy Millan
- New Shoes – Paolo Nutini
And finally something fun that I happened upon….I Am A Girl (The Girls With Glasses Theme Song).
(Photo via Flickr)